Friday, October 3, 2008

Where are you?

Its been overcast and rainy all day with the sun struggling to make an appearance. So the weekend will be spent indoors getting needed laundry done plus cooking in the kitchen. Spending time behind the computer is also a task ahead. I am still waiting for Brad to arrive. Where ever he is currently, I hope he's having a great time seeing all sorts of interesting sights and experiencing some awesome stuff. The stories he'll have to tell leave me in suspense. Once he does arrive, we'll be rather busy taking plenty of photos of each other and the both of us. There are so many places I would like to take him that I think we'll have enough to do for months into the future if not longer. I won't mention the areas of interest now. I wouldn't want to spoil the suspense if you know what I mean. We'll be buying those studio lights I mentioned in a previous post and then getting to it. The kinds of guys seen in photos I've posted so far will give you an idea of what I like in another guy. Brad will not disappoint in this regard plus his personality is as hot as his appearance! The parking spot for his Dodge Charger has been arranged, underground and out of the weather. A remote control comes along with the space in order to open the parking gate. So the only ingredient missing to all this is Brad. I do hope he comes very soon. So, will he surprise us all with a short post? I don't know but he does! A day or night doesn't go by where I don't think of him. The worry will be gone once he's here and he knows I can worry plenty enough for the both of us! Have a great weekend guys!!! - Volker

No comments: