Saturday, October 25, 2008

Chase Crawford

Well, I guess by now many have heard of Chace Crawford and have been following his career as a young American actor. Chase was born July 18, 1985 in Lubbock, Texas (hey Mac, are you following this? He's a fellow Texan!). He appeared in the movie "The Covenant" which I've seen a couple of times on DVD and has also been in the tv drama called "Gossip Girl." Chace looks hot whether dressed scantilly as in the scene from "The Covenant" in the pic above or dressed casually as in the photo below.



I love the photo of him sticking his tongue out. This reminds me of the Maori dance from New Zealand. He's got a nice physique and lovely hands you can see grabbing the football in the pic below.
Chace seems to be going places and its worth watching where his career will take him. What do you think? - Volker

2 comments:

MAC said...

Oh, I'm well aware of this YUMMY. This is one of Hubby and I's favorite young actors. Thanks...

Volker said...

Well, I guess the reminder is good then! In other news, I had plans to go out for a walk this afternoon but it seems my body has other ideas. I'm passing blood, mucus and tiny stones in my urine which takes about 8 to 12 hours before everything is back to normal. Meantime its a sunny day that I'll miss being out in. - Volker