Wednesday, October 15, 2008

cameras

As I mentioned in a previous post, I am looking at getting a better webcam than I currently have. The Logitech Quickcam Pro 9000 (see image below) is in my sights and would be a benefit to Brad in the work that he is looking at. This webcam has a Carl-Zeiss lens and autofocus plus can take some rather sharp images. The the other camera I'm looking at is the Flip Ultra for taking videos that can be uploaded to MySpace and Facebook, just two examples. The Flip Ultra is in the centre of the top image.

Anyway, I may purchase one of the two next month or as soon as finances allow. Then there are the studio lights as mentioned in another post a while back. More on all this later. Now I'm off to bed since 5 am comes early enough. Have a great night! - Volker

No comments: