Saturday, July 23, 2011

only a little cloud, no rain, and a lot more sunshine!

Today was one of those days where we didn't have to concern ourselves with taking along an umbrella. The sun was out and shining brightly plus it was warmer. Tomorrow may even be better. Too bad the work week follows right behind that!

I spent my time indoors doing things there that needed doing, mostly at he computer. I had breakfast after my shower this morning and ate some sandwiches periodically through the day as I became hungry and then washed it all down with tea (Earl Grey but also some chai).

For supper I had some salad, a mix of romaine lettuce and pieces of tomato along with a simple wine vinegar and oil dressing. Later I was still hungry and cooked up some perogies (potato and cheese, though my favourite is potato and onion). Now its almost bedtime!

Tomorrow morning it time for getting the laundry out of the way once again. I'll do that after my shower and breakfast. Then I may be off to the grocery store before returning home and checking things out online.

Have a good night, guys! - V

P.S. - The image is from the film, "Heartbeats" (les amours imaginaires). If you haven't seen it, check it out! That's Xavier Dolan on the left and Monia Chokri on the right. - V

No comments: