Sunday, July 17, 2011

les amours imaginaires - Heartbeats

This evening I heard one of the theme songs from the movie, "les amours imaginaires", on the radio (Radio Canada - Vancouver). The song is deeper and richer in the film. The version I heard on the radio wasn't anywhere near as good. I took the time to watch Xavier Dolan's film again this evening. In English its called "Heartbeats." Consider seeing it if you haven't as yet. Xavier is a young Canadian film maker from Montreal and certainly worth seeing where his career goes!
That's Xavier Dolan, Niels Schneider and Monia Chokri in the photo above. Xavier and Monia appear in some of the other images. Love the sweater and the hat! What about you? - V

2 comments:

DeepBlue said...

I just found out you had another blog beside your photo blog (silly me!) ;)

Must check this movie out for sure... after all I'm from Montreal! LOL!
Hugs
Jon

Volker said...

Jon, I'm glad you were able to find my other blog. My second blog is shared with my bf who at the moment has no access to a computer where he's at right now. If he were living with me, that would be a totally different answer for sure.

I'm in the habit of checking out profiles to see what interests various bloggers. Some show various interests..even the blogs they're interested in give an idea but others have very little to go on since there's not much in their profile. You won't find that in mine , nor a few others that come to mind.

If you can, check out Xavier's second film (this one). As I understand it, he's working on a third! He's a young film director/actor worth watching as his career blossoms. He also happens to be gay! Perhaps that explains a lot!!!

Have an awesome weekend! - Volker