Saturday, July 16, 2011

I Am Number Four - note

Its been a while since I watched the movie, "I am number four", which stars Alex Pettyfer as Number Four. I've noticed that a number of you have viewed my previous posts on the film, so to make a long story short an alien race (9 of them) escape a planet and come to Earth. They are pursued by another race that has to kill them in sequential order. Numbers 1 to 3 have been killed and Number Four is next. You can view the trailer and learn more about the film here.

I'll have more to say on a possible parallel we have, as it relates to humankind, soon. Meantime, check out the movie! - V

3 comments:

the island guy said...

The main character is a cutie :)

Volker said...

I totally agree with you. Have you seen one of his previous films. "Alex Rider: Operation Stormbreaker"? He's younger but you can see his potential! Check that one our too if you like. - V

the island guy said...

No I haven't seen that one yet but I'll check it out