Saturday, November 1, 2008

Lucas Resende - Terra The Boy for November 2008

The November 2008 "boy" at Terra The Boy is Lucas Resende. This 29 year old was born on October 22, 1979 in Bambui, Minas Gerais, Brazil. I love the cowboy theme this series of shots used, don't you? I guess for me it reminds me of Brad who has worked as a cowboy in the past. Ummmm, I'd love to see his roping skills first-hand just thinking of it.






Go to Cisoto to see more pics (see link in right-hand margin) or go to http://www.terra.com.br/theboy/maisgarotos.htm/ to see more of Lucas and others from The Boy series. - Volker

2 comments:

MAC said...

I've always loved Terra The Boy. They seem to find the yummiest men and their pics always bring out the natural looks of the models. Thanks...

Volker said...

Even with a guitar and nothing else they look good! What can I say?!?! - Volker