Sunday, January 9, 2011

Zeb cover

Well, guys, this is the cover of the recent French magazine, Mmensuel, featuring model Zeb Ringle by photographer Scott Hoover. The link to Scott's website is in the right-hand sidebar. Just click on the photo in the margin to see some of the rest of his work.

While I was in Vancouver late this afternoon, I managed to find a copy of the film "Heartbeats" on dvd (French: "Les Amours imaginaires" and the film I mentioned in Friday's post), purchased it at HMV on Burrard Street and returned home after buying a few groceries at Marketplace IGA. I'll give you my impression of the film in a day or so.

Model hunting will have to wait for a few days. I left downtown Vancouver for home because I wasn't feeling well and I didn't want to take my chances by staying longer. I'll leave that for a weekday when I'm in Vancouver's downtown working anyway. I ended up seated next to a tall, good-looking dude with shortish, dark hair for a couple of stops until he got off. He was standing at the door opposite me for a stop until we managed to get a seat and you've got to be fast to snag an empty seat before its gone. Its something about the dark hair and fresh, reddish skin from being out in the cold night air that I find appealing. What about you?

Anyways, more later. Have a good night, guys!!! - V

No comments: