Monday, January 3, 2011

water

We're in the grips of winter, well, most of the country is, but some parts of the world are into summer with plenty of sunshine. Some places are getting rain, and too much of it, such as in Queensland, Australia. I've seen some of the video of a flooded town (Rockhampton) with one death so far that I know of. Anyway, regardless of where you are in the world with its strange weather patterns, be safe and enjoy the good things that life has to offer. You just never know when your number is up! Take care!!! - V

2 comments:

Craig said...

Do you know who this aussiebum model is? Amazing body.

Volker said...

His body is amazing, and that's one of the main reasons I decided to post it, to give guys inspiration, but unfortunately I don't know his name. I will do some research though to hopefully find out the model's name.

Meantime, thanks for commenting and asking, Craig! I hope the new year is going well for you!!! - V