Thursday, July 29, 2010

hot weather and grooming

The other day I decided to shave my underarms and balls with the hot weather we're having. I also trimmed my pubic hair. I also shave my body hair but leave the hair on my legs and forearms. Its in part to stay cooler and esthetically pleasing in such weather or at any time of the year, something I've been doing for over 20 years. It also keep hair from collecting in corners and along the baseboard in the apartment, especially the bathroom. I'm the one that has to clean up, at least for now! A haircut is next in line. That's likely happening this weekend after some delays.

The pride parade is on Sunday which I intend to go to once again. Expect some awesome photos from the event plus from what ever is happening at English Bay and Sunset Beaches. So, whats new in your world??? - V

No comments: