Friday, February 27, 2009

Mirror Image

Mirrors: I've loved the image in this pic since I first saw it a couple of years ago or more. A guy with toned, lean muscles has always excited me. How about you? If you've got some really hot self-pics (and they must be of yourself, of course!) showing your hot body and you'd like me to post them, feel free to share them by sending them in to me. Include your name (first name only) with the pic and if you'd like to include a little bit about how you developed that hot physique of yours, that would be great too. My email address is in the sidebar. Have a great weekend, and be safe!

2 comments:

MAC said...

YUMMY!!! Have a great weekend too.

Volker said...

Thanks, Mac! Nothing exciting today, just some more laundry to do and perhaps some shopping. Today is mostly cloudy but I may go into town Sunday if the weather is better (i.e. sunny) which would mean my camera will be with me. Enjoy your weekend!