Tuesday, February 10, 2009

blogger issues


There is a time for a diversion, such as looking at the handsome face of Joseph Sayers above, and there is a time to resolve issues. Well, tonight I am doing both I guess. Over the past few days to perhaps a week I have only been able to draft and publish posts on my third blog (restricted to myself and a friend) but not view the results. The other two blogs work normally and with out the following error message:
Blogger Sign In
We found the following errors:
Your browser's cookie functionality is disabled. Please enable JavaScript and cookies in order to use Blogger.
I posted this issue on Bloggers help center in the hopes of getting an answer. Note that the other two blogs view correctly without this error message. I have checked all the settings (IE7 + setting for that particular blog) but this message still persists. If the JavaScript and cookies were not in order, then the other viewing the other two blogs would be an issue. Any ideas of your own?
Meantime, enjoy the diversion (pretty face)!

No comments: