While on the theme of hot, sexy abs, here is photo using light to show off that rack of muscles. Love the muscles and the work that goes into getting them and keeping them as well!!! - V.
Volker: Various interests such as art, history, geography, music, philosophy, photography, etc. The cameras used to take photos are an HP Photosmart R717 (6.2 megapixels) and a Sony DSLR A100 (10.2 megapixels), both digital.
Email at: haliaeetusblog@gmail.com
Super Sexy Maverick McConnell Naked!
-
[image: Maverick McConell naked 5]
The post Super Sexy Maverick McConnell Naked! appeared first on Nude Male
Models, Nude Men, & Gay Porn | GayBodyBlog.
summer ending 2021....
-
I've just finished summer classes last week and now this week I'm doing a
2 week intersession before the fall semester begins aug 16th. Summer has
gone b...
A most peculiar fallout
-
Almost as if outrage and anxiety,
goaded by virulent, unrelenting
cynicism and savagery, had ex-
tinguished all hope of resort to
reason in recovering th...
Hands down the best meal prep EVER
-
I’m excited to tell you all about a company and their products that I am
firmly a believer in. I am not one to ever allow any type of paid
solicitation...
The truth
-
What I'm saying today probably won't come a surprise to some people.
The truth is this:
"Matt" and "Brad" and "Sam" are not real people.
I am a gay man...
Cohabiting Codependents
-
A year ago, if someone said that I would not only be in a relationship but
I would also be living with that person. I would have scoffed at the
nonsense a...
Going Places
-
This is its folks. This is where I take a bow. This is where the curtains
go down. This is where Phunk Factor officially retires. This is the final
post. A...
The Year in Review - Rosemary - Late Winter 2014
-
Starting about February the Rosemary plant I have on my balcony goes into
bloom. Then the show gets better and is pretty well finished by May or so
whe...
Bernardo Velasco Wet
-
Another look at Brazilian model and actor *Bernardo Velasco*:
Posted by Hussy! on Cisoto Fotos. All images are copyright (c) 2008 their
respective o...
Шикарный дизайн подвесок.
-
*25 самых удивительных, необычных и интересных женских украшений, которые
вам обязательно захочется подарить себе и своим близким. А может быть они
с...
river phoenix
-
the one and only ...
watching him in my own private idaho make me want to hug him and protect
him ...
such a beautiful soul ...
but he's gone too s...
This is it...
-
Good day dear friends,
Well, it is official...
I'm back in town!
I've started a new blog.
I even published my first post on Easter Sunday but hav...
Two Asian cuties - Joseph Vincent & Jason Chen
-
Two famous Asian youtubers Joseph Vincent & Jason Chen combined in the song
named "Just a Dream" - covered from Nelly. Personally, I don't think it's
be...
Insurance question??
-
Hey guys,
I need help from someone who is good with insurances. I am looking for an
insurance company that has out of network benefits to pay for a deviated...
I Love Strasbourg
-
My sister and I traveled around France, England, and Italy (Rome only) over
the break. We had a ball, but at the end of it all, boy was I ever glad to
get ...
No comments:
Post a Comment