I had hoped to be out hiking up Hollyburn Mountain to its summit at 1325 meters but its overcast today, so that will have to wait until tomorrow. That being the case, I'll get my smartcard recharged, so I can get some laundry done later this afternoon or this evening, and then get some groceries. The fridge is a bit baren right now! Meantime, have a great weekend and I'll have more to post after my hike!!! - V.
Volker: Various interests such as art, history, geography, music, philosophy, photography, etc. The cameras used to take photos are an HP Photosmart R717 (6.2 megapixels) and a Sony DSLR A100 (10.2 megapixels), both digital.
Email at: haliaeetusblog@gmail.com
summer ending 2021....
-
I've just finished summer classes last week and now this week I'm doing a
2 week intersession before the fall semester begins aug 16th. Summer has
gone b...
The Year in Review - Rosemary - Late Winter 2014
-
Starting about February the Rosemary plant I have on my balcony goes into
bloom. Then the show gets better and is pretty well finished by May or so
whe...
Bernardo Velasco Wet
-
Another look at Brazilian model and actor *Bernardo Velasco*:
Posted by Hussy! on Cisoto Fotos. All images are copyright (c) 2008 their
respective o...
Шикарный дизайн подвесок.
-
*25 самых удивительных, необычных и интересных женских украшений, которые
вам обязательно захочется подарить себе и своим близким. А может быть они
с...
river phoenix
-
the one and only ...
watching him in my own private idaho make me want to hug him and protect
him ...
such a beautiful soul ...
but he's gone too s...
This is it...
-
Good day dear friends,
Well, it is official...
I'm back in town!
I've started a new blog.
I even published my first post on Easter Sunday but hav...
No comments:
Post a Comment