Saturday, October 23, 2010

update

For those that know me on Windows Live Messenger, I have migrated my blog from Spaces over to Wordpress.com. Its set as private, so only my messenger friends, such as B, can view the blog and posts. As a first post, I posted a photo of myself along with some background information on it. There will be other posts and photos, especially once I get my new photo scanner in November. For my messenger friends, put your settings on allowing notices of a new post from Wordpress.com. Otherwise, you may not be able to read them and my messenger friends are the ones that are supposed to be able to read my new posts on Volker's space.

Speaking of Messenger, I tried to send a few emails to one of my friends on the list but I received a message that sending them failed. I may try another option and send them from one of my other email accounts to test a theory that only my hotmail account is so affected since copies sent to my Yahoo account were received without incident. I'll have more on this later.

Once I get the new photo scanner, I plan to post some photos here too but none that are personal (i.e. of myself) for now at any rate. - V

No comments: