Saturday, October 16, 2010

slow, easy day

Its been a rather slow, easy day, nothing too strenuous done at all. I slept in until 10 am, then showered and got somewhat dressed. Breakfast was very light, only a couple of blueberry muffins, a banana and some Earl Grey tea! Then it was off to the computer to read emails and stuff.

I haven't heard from Brad for over a month, since early September. This has happened before in the past. After all, I've known him for three years plus. The longest has been three or four months of nothing. Our contact has been pretty steady all year, and recently, its been at least once a week if not more often. Last I heard he was working in a camp and cooked for the guys. He only had access to the computer when the guy working on it was away. Now that summer is over he may not have as much access to it, or any for that matter. Anyway, Brad, if you do get to a computer and read this, check your emails for a surprise! That's all I'll say for now.

We had some sun here this morning with nearly cloudless skies but the daylight hours are fast coming to an end. Its still sunny but 11 degrees Celsius and expected to drop to 5 over night. We're expecting a week of sunshine, so I may be out tomorrow after laundry is done to take some photos of the autumn colour which is well advanced at this point.

Now I'm having some jalapeno and cheese foccacia bread with chicken cold cuts with tea to wash it all down. Then I'll have a nap for a bit before continuing. There's lots to do, just the motivation to do it is lacking! I'll check in later. - V

No comments: