Sunday, October 3, 2010

spam and other stuff

Both Brad and I are on windows live messenger but I also have another messenger where we are the sole people on there. Brad knows the one of which I am referring to. On windows I been getting a lot of spam friend requests from women mostly that I do not know, nor do they have friends that are in common. I do want to leave it open so that people I actually know can make a friend request but I may have to change the setting to disallow this for now. They'll (those that know me) just have to send me an email, make the request and then I'll change the setting briefly to allow them to make their request. This spam has been a nuisance for the last month or two. So far the other is not getting such attention.

On another matter, and certainly more positive, I saved some of the photos I have of Brad onto a CD but you won't be seeing any of them until he gives his permission for me to post. In the meantime, you'll just have to use your imagination to figure out what he looks like and such. I'm viewing them on my DVD player at the moment. Some are suitable for framing and others, well, they're just to small to work with other than perhaps a collage of framed images.

This brings me to the subject of soulmates! They can be husband and wife, sister and brother, brothers, parent and child, grandparent and grandchild, and is the case in our relationship (Brad and I), friends and close ones at that!!! Is there a purpose in all this? I believe so. Nothing in this world happens without a purpose. Perhaps we can't see it at the moment that events happen but there is a reason for everything happening. We're continually learning and growing, and hopefully, becoming better people. Soulmates can be a continent apart, next door or in the same space. I'm thankful for having encountered Brad and I think we're both the better for it. Its not done yet, not by a long shot, nor is life, so there's a whole adventure yet to come for both of use!!! Appreciate those around you that make a difference in your life and tell them so as we approach Canada's Thanksgiving weekend. That special day is celebrated on October 11 here. Have a pleasant one when you get there, and remember, life gets better and certainly if we make an effort to make it so!!! - V

No comments: