Monday, October 11, 2010

supper

Well, I've finally completed cooking supper and will have some duck leg with sweet and sour cabbage plus boiled salt potatoes shortly. I'm using a German recipe that calls for goose legs but since I'd have to buy a whole bird, I'm using duck instead since duck breast and legs are more easily found. From what I've tasted, its great! And its all washed down with Earl Grey tea, no wine or beer yet!

I saved photos I have of Brad on a CD and have been viewing the CD all afternoon and into the evening. He's got some awesome muscles. Its just a pity that I can post any at the moment, until he gives the word of course. In the meantime, you'll just have to take my word for it and salivate for a while longer. Hey Brad, if you have the time and can get to a computer, we'd all love to see what you have to say!!! Meantime, hope all is well in the work camp!!!

Its also nearing bedtime since I'll be up at around 5 am to get ready for work. Have a good night, guys!!! - V

No comments: