Thursday, September 25, 2008

Eye candy for late Thursday

Its been a while but here's another focus on abs and pecs in this series of pics. Check them out and if you like what you see, do a Google search to find blogs with other photos of your favourite model. You can start with Cisoto (see the sidebar for the link), le gay blog, and many others too numerous for me to list. My favourite, as always, is Edilson pictured above. What can I say? Then there are others such as Kerry Degman, Joseph Sayers and a number of Brazilian hotties.




Well, I hope these pics have excited you and given you inspiration to both admire the work that others have done to keep themselves toned and fit plus inspire you to improve your own physique. Nothing like the present to start and its something that benefits you today and throughout your life in all activities you undertake. It might even lengthen your lifespan and lessen the physical and mental impacts felt in old age. And regardless of your sexual persuasion, it might even spice things up in the bedroom, so here's to a long and prosperous life! - Volker

2 comments:

MAC said...

You've definitely given me the motivation I need to get back on my exercise regimen. HAVE A YUMMY WEEKEND!!!

Volker said...

Mac, that is the whole point of the post, to motivate people! Thanks. There will be more to come. Have an awesome weekend too! - Volker