Sunday, September 14, 2008

Autumn colours

With the mundane things behind me yesterday I was out for a walk on the seawall at Stanley Park today (Sunday). The autumn colours are starting to show after a week or so of coolish nights. The day time temperatures were around 27 Celsius today but the nights are still cool. This is just perfect weather for showing the fall colours. I'll have some shots soon to show this as the days progress. The horse drawn trolley was photographed last Sunday at Stanley Park. Its a leisurely way of taking in the atmosphere that is the park! So I completed my walk around the park, had my blossom white tea and something to nibble on and then made my way home only to notice that the full moon is coming up on September 15th. I saw it rising above the Fraser River as the train was arriving at Sapperton Station. I'm back to work Monday, so its an early night for me! Have a great week!!! - Volker

No comments: