This is a litho image of a photo I took of a pigeon's imprint on the glass of a store near where I work. This happened in February and its taken me until now to edit it and post the image. The pigeon had an "oh-oh" moment while in flight and hit the glass leaving a dust imprint on it for all to see. Someone else had taken a photo earlier before the sun was way up and it looked like the image had a septre held by one of the feet. You can see the dust imprint of all the feathers and such. A one of a time moment. The bird survived I believe and lived to hit something else another day! - V
Horny Men Showing Hard Gym Cock!
-
[image: Showing Hard Gym Cock 1]
The post Horny Men Showing Hard Gym Cock! appeared first on Nude Male
Models, Nude Men, & Gay Porn | GayBodyBlog.
15 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment