Guys, muscles and wrestling, what could be better? I've always loved wrestling a lot more than boxing any day! How about you? - V.
Previews from LATE BLOOMER by Roger Nguyen
-
[image: COVER OPTION DEREK 2 roger nguyen]
The post Previews from LATE BLOOMER by Roger Nguyen appeared first on Nude
Male Models, Nude Men, & Gay Porn | G...
9 hours ago

2 comments:
How much would I have to pay the guy in red to put me in that hold and keep me there for a while? It's gotta be cheaper than psychotherapy and it would do me a world of good.
You shouldn't have to pay. The best things in life are free as I often hear amd such "therapy" should be. What would it take to get a group of like-minded guys together for the greatest male-bonding experience? I can certainly see the benefits as you pointed out yourself! - V.
Post a Comment