Friday, June 12, 2009

weekend

Its Friday and the weekend is upon us. The weather is warm and pleasant. Its been in the mid-20s all week (thats Celsius!), so very summer-like! Some rain had been in the forecast but none came. We don't mind!

I've been doing some research on digital cameras lately. Sony has a 24 megapixel camera out at just over $3,000 and yesterday I was looking at a Hasselblad online that has 60 megapixels in resolution at a price of about $27,000, and thats likely the U.S. dollar amount. I check on a 50 megapixel Hasselblad but if you're thinking it would be cheaper, not. The price for that one was around $33,000. I've been thinking of upgrading from a 10.2 to 24 megapixel camera. The first one I mentioned seems to be more in my budget range at this point. The studio lights that I had mentioned in a previous post are being purchased early in July. Thats the plan anyway. This is as I'm getting much more serious into photography. I'll keep you posted on developments.

Meantime, the weekend is coming, so enjoy yours however you plan to spend it! - V.

No comments: