Sunday, June 21, 2009

washing, suds and other things

Well, summer is upon us and so is the time for wearing minimal clothing, such as when washing a car! I've seen this pic a few times over the last couple of years, so I thought I'd post it for those who may not have seen it. So my immediate thoughts go to what the guy on the right might be thinking as he gazes at his buddy next to him who is wearing only a skimpy swimsuit. One could write a short story about it, couldn't we! If anyone is interested, well, you can write something of 1000 words or less (keep it "clean"), send it in and I'll post it giving you credit (first name but no last plus country or state). Give it a thought! My email is in the profile for this blog. Meantime, have a great Sunday, or week for those that have started their new one!!! - V.

No comments: