Sunday, June 21, 2009

Jonas Brothers

The Jonas Brothers have been in the papers and other media lately as I mentioned in my previous post, so here's a photo of them to drool over. Kevin, Joe and Nick Jonas made up the trio, an up and coming pop boy band (USA). They're rather hot-looking but their interest in music gets my interest alone, not just their hot, sexy looks. Nick was discovered singing in a barber shop at age 7 and their musical career progressed from there. Their latest CD called "Lines, Vines and Trying Times" (2009) was released on June 15, 2009. Check them out on Facebook and MySpace. I've added them to my Facebook profile Saturday evening. The brothers have an official website at http://www.jonasbrothers.com or find out more about them and their music on Wikipedia. - V.

No comments: