Thursday, April 17, 2008

Laptop issues

I ran into some issues with the new operating system (OS) and have decided to install the old OS (original) instead. This means starting from the beginning once again installing the OS followed by the rest of the needed software. This should take a few hours of work. I plan to contact my internet provider (IP) this evening to check on some issues with the account and then hope that all is running normally by Friday and ceertainly by weekend.

Once all is back to normal I plan to post some new photos. Others that I had planned to post are still on the old drive or saved on an external hard drive. Hopefully I can retrieve those and post them at some point. These are the challenges and frustations of owning a computer: great when they work and not so great when they don't! - Volker

No comments: