Friday, April 4, 2008

home computer offline for a while

The new hard drive I bought recently to replace the one that died made no difference. My laptop still won't boot, so I am cancelling my internet at the current place (I'm moving at the end of the month anyway) and set up a new account with phone services at the new place. I'd rather use my funds to pay the rent and moving expenses rather than sinking them in a computer right now. A tech will look at the laptop when I bring it in to work next week but there is no rush on it. It will be looked at when he has time. Such is life!

So now with the move coming up, there is so much work to do such as finding the funds to pay the storage and moving expenses and such. The phone and internet issue is simple by comparison. That about sums up what this month will be. - Volker

No comments: