Wednesday, December 16, 2009

domain name

Things are moving quickly and it looks like I should have a new domain name selected and purchased by the end of the year if not sooner. It did seem like it wouldn't have been a reality until mid-January or so but things have been moved up. Once I have the domain and have selected a template, I'll work on setting up the new website for Bradley & Volker Art Photography. So, Brad, if you're reading this, things are looking good.

That leaves get the business cards early in January. I plan to purchase my first studio lights this as early as this weekend in time for the January start of the business. This blog and the other one will continue just the main focus will be on the new business and its companion website! There's more happening but I'll have more news later. Meantime, we're fast moving toward Christmas but the holiday season won't put a damper on my work. More later! - V.

No comments: