Saturday, December 26, 2009

aftermath

Friday, which was Christmas Day, I had little appetite. When I woke up this morning, I realized why this was the case: I had a cold! Since I take vitamin D tablets and otherwise take care of myself by eating right, this should be rather short-lived. That fact that a co-worker has taken up smoking again and that I am allergic to tobacco smoke, may have some contribution to the outcome but such is life! The fact that he was also sick with the cold should also be taken into consideration, don't you think?

So with this in mind, I am staying home over the long weekend (4 days) to recuperate and also minimize others from getting exposed to the rhinovirus, something that others may not necessarily consider. My thinking is that when we are considerate of others, others may be considerate of us. Its a tall order but we can think of an improvement in this regard. Here's to hope! With that, I'm off to bed soon. - V.

No comments: