Tuesday, November 3, 2009

kiteboarding at Sunset Beach

On a sunny afternoon on the last weekend of September I did a walk along the north shore of False Creek as far as the main beach at English Bay. Along the way I encountered a guy inflating his kite in what I later realized was the prelude to kiteboarding. These are just some of the photos I took of the event. I just watched and let things unfold, taking photos along the way. Since I've taken so many photos over the last three years, I couldn't find the folder that they were contained in at first and thought I hadn't saved them on my computer. After I did save them, I found the original folder they were in. Oh well! Anyway, this took place at Sunset Beach in Vancouver.
The guy had a friend help him get the kite aloft. The wind was just perfect for kiteboarding. I'll let the rest of the story be told by the photos. Feel free to comment! - V.
















No comments: