Saturday, November 28, 2009

Davey’s Talky Blog: Not Suitable For Minors!

Talky Blog: Not Suitable For Minors! : break the illusion

I’ve been rather busy lately and haven’t viewed any of Davey Wavey’s Talky Blogs for some time though I do receive emails to notify me of new posts.  Well, I just viewed this one and I found it part serious and part humorous but you be the judge of that.  Anyway, the main point Davey makes is that sexual content is flagged but all sorts of violent acts are readily available to children.  What’s wrong with this picture?  Defies logic does it?  View the video for more and then read the comments on his website.

Just to digress before closing, Davey’s physique is hot!  He’s looking better all the time (love those pecs!).  And as someone commented, we get to see his feet.  Great stuff Davey!!!  - V.

No comments: