Saturday, August 9, 2008

Vincent





This model's name is Vincent who appeared in an issue of the Australian magazine DNA last year. I can't recall his last name for the moment but do remember the model very much. Since we are in the downward side of summer here in the norther hemisphere but with the warm weather with us still, I thought I would present a few Vincent pics that are perhaps my favourites, well those from DNA magazine anyway. There are many others to be found on the internet but these are the ones that excite and stimulate me the most. And since summer is not yet gone, grab your favourite swimsuit, a pair of sunglasses and sunscreen and head for the beach when the opportunity strikes. Enjoy the photos, and I hope they provide a catalyst for you to buff up your body if you haven't all ready! - Volker

No comments: