Sunday, July 6, 2008

Updates

On Saturday morning I took care of those business arrangements so that Brad can begin his fun trip westward. And yes, we are both very excited as you might understand. Saturday morning before I headed out to take care of errands, Brad and I chatted briefly online where I relayed my home (soon to be our home) and work addresses and phone numbers. Wouldn't want him getting lost! If all fails, some or all of the contact information can be found in emails I sent him while he was still at sea. These were to update him on the apartment hunt and the conclusion: the find. I am so looking forward to those frequent updates and the awesome photos from Brad as he progresses westward to British Columbia. Look forward to more! Meantime, the photo above is of some boats in Vancouver near the Royal Vancouver Yacht Club and Stanley Park. Enjoy!!! - Volker

No comments: