Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Quick update

I received a short message from Brad via msn chat today. He and his brother are currently washing dishes in Montreal in order to pay for car repairs. He gave no further details on what this entails (the repairs) but I'm sure Brad will have quite a tale to tell. As it is, he says he's got plenty of pics. Something to look forward to! Meanwhile, I'm having a late supper of stew [diced onion, carrots, potato, celery, tomato and herbs, sea salt and freshly ground pepper plus leftover italian sausage from yesterday]. There is nothing fancy to wash it down; just some tea!

Saturday, I may go to the breakdancing championships at UBC [Cipher Famous B-boy Championships National Tour 2008 at the Student Union Building at the University of British Columbia]. I was hoping Brad would be here by then but such is the way things go. As a former breakdancer himself, I thought he might appreciate seeing this competition. Another time. However, if you're in the Greater Vancouver area and into breakdancing, go and have a look. Tickets are $15 each.

More later. Have a good week what is left of it and an awesome weekend to follow! - Volker

2 comments:

dit said...

sounds like something interesting to watch, the break dancing competition. Nice Blog you have. 8-)

Volker said...

If I can, I'll go to the competition Saturday but if not, then I'm looking forward to
brad doing a demonstration of his abilities. Thanks for commenting on our blog. It will get better as both of us have our own unique style of writing and our own contributionns to make. Watch for photos of the both of us soon! - Volker