Friday, July 4, 2008

Anticipation

Well, I just finished chatting with Brad online and am so excited he's soon on his way west. In fact we are both very excited about the new adventure! I had planned on depositing some funds into his account to cover fuel costs but ran into a snag: I had withdrawn the money from my account but then realized that Brad's account information was at home, so I'll have to make the deposit Saturday morning. I have a few errands to attend to, so can do that on the way into Vancouver. I am so looking forward to hearing from Brad daily to chart his progress across the country. He can't be here soon enough!

The weather here has been overcast for the past few days but is making signs of clearing for the weekend. I have a number of places in mind to take Brad once he's here, so will leave any major travels until his arrival. This is so awesome!!! I've been up since about 4:30 this morning so I'm starting to get rather tired. More news to come! - Volker

No comments: