Sunday, December 4, 2011

freedom

There's a certain freedom that we experience having a motorbike, a freedom you don't get from a car or other vehicle.  You'd have to have had a bike to know the difference.  Even a bike has its limitations, depending upon the situation and the season.  For one person its efficient on gas and covers quite a distance without breaking the bank but its not so great on ice and snow, there other modes of transportation are far superior and safer too!

I had a motorbike of my own back in the 1980s and have also driven a car, a variety of them, so I know the difference first-hand.  There are drivers that are nuts and perhaps shouldn't have a license and be on the road.  I've had my heart in my throat a number of times in the 80s and its not a pleasant experience.  If you have a bike, be safe and take precautions.  Riding within the limitations of this mode of transport will keep you living for a long time.

In the meantime, enjoy the freedom! - V

No comments: