Sunday, December 5, 2010

smartphones and other stuff

Today after breakfast and reading emails and such I was doing laundry, nothing exciting but something that needs to be done regularly.

Once the laundry was done (three loads) I headed out to the mall at Metrotown to get some groceries. About 70 or so dollars later I couldn't wait to get out of that mall. The energy there is such that all I want to do is get in and get out as fast as I can. Besides, its usually crowed and noisy! I've been in other malls around the world but this one has that particular energy and my reaction to it!

I've been doing some research on smartphones and iphones lately. Certainly ones interest me but Apple"s iPhone4 has got my interest. That one would be great keeping in touch with Brad and others, including my blogger friends if they want. Then there's Facebook which I read and update daily. I'll let you know what I decide. Meantime, I'm stuck with the current cellphone that does it for now but a new one should be an improvement for texting and sending and receiving emails among other things. More later!

Meantime, have a good night, guys!!! Its time for bed and another early rise at 5 am tomorrow! - V

No comments: