Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas and all the best!!!

Merry Christmas and the best of the season to all!!! Enjoy a safe festive season as we come to a close of yet another year. My how fast the year has gone!

Today, as on many of my days off, I slept in. After showering and getting cleaned up, I had a leisurely breakfast. In the afternoon I took the time to watch a dvd after getting caught up on my emails. The movie I watched was "The Bishop's Wife" (1947) starring David Niven as the bishop, Loretta Young as the bishop's wife and Cary Grant as the "angel." Its a lovely film but I don't want to give it away. I'm a big Cary Grant fan! Check it out if you have the chance!

After a short snooze this evening, I got back to checking out emails plus posting on Facebook and my blogs.

Merry Christmas - Frohe Weihnachten - Joyeux Noel!!!

No comments: