Sunday, December 19, 2010

less than a week

Its less than a week till Christmas. I took it easy yesterday (Saturday) by recharging my laundry card (smartcard), having a light lunch and so on. I slept in until nearly 11 am. Supper consisted of spaghettini with tomato sauce along with some artichoke hearts added. Nothing too fancy. Otherwise, I sat down to watch some tv, in this case, Great Canadian Rivers on Knowledge channel. Check out knowledge.ca if you'd like to know more.

I also sat down to watch a French film called "Douches Froides", or Cold Showers in English. It stars Johann Libereau as Mickael, training for judo, who befriends Clement, played by Pierre Perrier. There's a lot more to this movie, so I don't want to give it away. Check out the trailer and then the movie itself if it sounds interesting to you. Its available on dvd.

After that, I watch a murder-mystery (British) before heading off to bed for the night.

Today, I slept in again ( I can only do that on my weekends or when I'm off work) with a late breakfast and then got laundry started. Now that its out of the dryer and folded, I plan to put it all away and then get off to the grocery store before dark.

The sun has even pulled a surprise by showing itself through the clouds. If there had been more sun, I'd have been out taking photos. Howe Sound has been in my mind lately. I hope you've had a great weekend, guys!!! - V

No comments: