Sunday, May 30, 2010

muscle

Each person probably has his own definition of beauty, as in beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but we all know that products where models are used to sell them won't get a lot of buyers otherwise. The model above is a prime example. Anyway, that being said, I don't know the name of the above model for sure but it does remind me of Tyson Paige though I doubt that's the answer. The photographer is unknown for the moment also but its a awesome job done well. You'll have to check out Chokerz4men to find out more about the men's jewelry. I've got a few ideas about a gift for my partner, so I'm sure you'll find something you like. You'll also find this model on their website. Check out the site for yourself. The lean muscle shown here should provide some inspiration for those seeking to get fit or fine tune what they've accomplished so far. Good luck guys with your efforts and have a great week! Meantime, good night!!!- V

No comments: