Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy 2010!

Happy New Year! I hope you all had an awesome festive season and that now that 2010 has started, that it started off right for you. Let's see how this year turns out. Last year was interesting enough!

Well, as far as I can tell, Brad is a very busy fellow. I don't know how he does it but he has my admiration and respect, aside from the love I've always felt for him, as I would any close friend or relative. I see him busy all day, 7 days a week, so I can see why it might be difficult to keep in contact for the moment but I know he wants too, just time is a factor. To take full advantage of the opportunities that abound and live on the east coast is quite something. There's more to choose from these days than when I was growing up. This could mean stress but it doesn't have to be that way, eventhough having less to choose from makes life simple, having less could also be boring. So, Brad loves the excitement and he's certainly got that. I'm in his corner all the way regardless and I told him so. He's also a profound, talented writer in his own right and I'm looking forward to more of his posts once he's ready, looking forward as we all are!

The last time I heard from Brad was just before Christmas when I sent him my Christmas wishes and got a quick reply from a party he was at. I know he wants to chat online but I can see time as being an issue. This certainly doesn't mean that I'm not on his mind. We will see what develops.

In the meantime, my first blog, HALIAEETUS, has had a name change to VOLKER'S PHOTO BLOG. I made a few changes Friday evening to that blog and the photo journal that Brad and I share (sorry, its still restricted to the two of us). This blog may undergo a name change as well but I'm waiting for Brad's input before proceeding. Meantime, the new website is delayed a bit but this will proceed this month despite of the delays. More on all that later.

Meantime, have a happy, healthy and rewarding 2010! - V.

No comments: