Saturday, January 2, 2010

more rain

The new year has started much as the old one ended: with rainy weather! There was a heavy rain warning in effect here from late Thursday to late Friday. When I got up out of bed mid-morning today, it was raining. I really don't think it ever stopped, or at least not long enough to matter. I am certainly looking forward to some sunshine!

Today I'm doing some more cleaning and organizing around the apartment. I'm taking the empties over to the liquor store across the street to tidy up the cupboard and then clean up the bathroom and kitchen when I return. That and some work at the computer about describes the day.

During the night I was thinking (or was I just sleeping on it?), a time when my thought processes seem to work best, and arrived at a conclusion by morning. Given Brad's great business sense I thought it best to have him take the lead in our business venture but we'll each do our part and do what each of us do best. This allows me to focus on what I do best: photography! Brad will be continuing with the business after I'm done and gone, so he may as well make his stamp now since it'll be his alone later.

For now there are thousands of images to choose from for use in producing greeting cards, postcards, calendars, posters and such. This is even before we work on amassing model photos and branch out into video! - V.

No comments: