Friday, February 24, 2012

land search and other stuff

Today while mentioning that I was looking for property (land) in southwest Nova Scotia, I learned that the person that I got my consolidation loan through at the credit union in Vancouver is from the same area of Nova Scotia I am looking at.  She happens to be from Shelbourne.  How small is that world?  As I often feel, nothing happens without a reason, regardless of how trivial we think the situation is.

So,one of the places I was looking at late this afternoon is  about $45,000 with several bedrooms and a bathroom, certainly in need of an upgrade but certainly something worth considering as far as a purchase.   My friend Brad and his fiancee could live in the place until I decide to retire to the east.  Its a winner for them and for me!  Something to consider.  - V

No comments: