Thursday, February 9, 2012

Hotel Vancouver

A couple of days ago I took a few photos before heading off to work.  This was in downtown Vancouver and just within blocks of where I work.  Here the sun was rising in the east leaving light and dark shadows on buildings.  The above photo shows the Hotel Vancouver on Burrard Street at West Georgia Street in the downtown, where our client had our Christmas dinner in December.  Its a high end hotel where I stayed once for 200 dollars a night in the off season.

I photograph what captures my interest.  Its usually something in nature but occasionally its a building or even someone wakeboarding (in the summer, of course!).  Enjoy your weekend once you get there.  As for us, we may expect more sunshine and less rain this weekend.  How about you?  - V

No comments: