Saturday, August 6, 2011

hot dudes

Yesterday morning I was on my way to work on the SkyTrain heading for Burrard Station as usual when a couple of good-looking guys got on the train, can't remember which station, but they sat opposite to me and were occasionally conversing in German with each other. Both appeared to be in their early 20s , of slim build and hot looking, especially the guy on my left wearing shades. Both appeared to be tall and just over six feet in height, like my bf. The one wearing the sunglasses was dressed in white. I took quick glances at him now and then. He reminded me of my bf! His partner was examining a map of BC as the train was nearing the downtown. They didn't get off at Burrard but continued on to Waterfront. If I didn't have to work, I would have struck up a conversation and perhaps joined them, even offered to be a tour guide of sorts. It would have given me a chance to use my German. Every now and then I see someone I can't seem to take my eyes off of. Do you have such experiences? - V

2 comments:

DeepBlue said...

Buses and subways are the best for such experiences. If I spot a cute guy on my bus heading for the station and if he also gets off at the station, I'll follow him and get in the same wagon he does, wait for him to take his seat and then get a seat where I'll have a nice view of him.
That makes me look like I'm some kind of a stalker but I don't mind! LOL!
Hugs
Jon

Volker said...

I prefer to strike up a conversation. In this case it would have been in German and might have ended up with two for the price of one! If I wasn't going to work at the time, I certainly would have. Perhaps I should have anyways! - V