Saturday, August 6, 2011

birthday coming up

It that time of year when my birthday comes fast and furious. That date is a week from tomorrow (Sunday). I'd most like to have my bf (Brad) with me even if temporarily. If that weren't possible, even a message from him would suffice at this point. Yes, I'm concerned about him. I wouldn't be telling you the truth if I said otherwise. This always happens when i haven't heard from him for a while but as in the past, he always delivers and makes contact when it counts! I know he doesn't have ready access to a computer, so messaging me is a challenge even if he wants to do it badly. I get in a little melancholy mood when this time period comes. Meantime, I have a whole week of work to go before that weekend comes. I hope your's has been awesome! That's the way it should be. - V

No comments: