Wednesday, September 22, 2010

spam

Yes, we all have to deal with spam if we have a computer or use one. Some of my email accounts at times have more spam than actual email from people I know or updates I've asked for. I won't name them here but certain accounts are worse than others. I'll leave it at that.

On Windows Live I've been getting an awful lot of friend requests from people I don't even know (women for the most part). Such spam is blocked and reported. If I changed the settings to stop these spam requests, then friends of mine that would want to connect wouldn't be able to.

Facebook had some strange pages as I logged on but I'll get into that later. Suffice it to say that there have been a lot of changes in that social medium lately. Meantime, have a great day what ever it brings, hopefully happiness!!! - V

No comments: