Wednesday, September 15, 2010

hot dudes

Today, I asked for and received a letter from my financial institution admitting it was their mistake that cause the NSF cheque. This letter goes to the property manager at the building complex I live in. The purpose is to allow me to submit personal cheques again rather than money orders. Otherwise, I'd have to submit money orders for each month that rent is due. This should be the end of all the recent troubles and put us back to where we were before this all happened. I wish everything was as simple to resolve.
The weather was overcast and dull most of the day. I don't think I saw any sun though I did see some blue patches in the sky. The humidity was at 82 percent this morning as I got up. As a result, I couldn't sleep well during the night. Rain is in the forecast but we only had a sprinkle where we are.
Brad asked me if we could go to Germany. This was in one of his recent emails. Well, since I haven't been there in years, haven't got any relatives alive that I used to visit around any more and would love to travel with someone that I find very special and close, I said we'll go but next summer. July seems to be the best month for me. I only get two weeks vacation time at the moment but may ask for a third if the company I work for will allow it. Otherwise, its at least two weeks. One of the definite stops is Berlin, the German capital and the gay mecca of Europe. There's a lot happening since the wall came down and changes have been many.
Before closing, I thought I'd add a few random photos to inspire you, to motivate you, or to just bring a smile to your face! Enjoy!!! - V

No comments: