Saturday, April 24, 2010

Scott

My friend Scott Herman went to the GLAAD awards in Los Angeles, California last weekend but before he did he sent me a few recent photos. For those of you following this fitness training expert I hope these pics add some inspiration to your work at perfecting your physique, and for those that would like to become such an example to others by doing your best at becoming fit, I hope these photos give you become the turning point.


And last but not least, here's a photo of Scott at the GLAAD awards which he sent me after the awards. Doesn't he look dashing in his red jacket? He's truly confident in his manner and style. I'm just finishing off a glass of an Australian white wine, a mix of riesling and gewuerztraminer. Here's a toast to you, Scott!!! - V.

No comments: