Friday, March 2, 2012

another weekend

Another weekend is upon us and spring is even closer.  As I left the apartment complex a couple of days ago, I noticed that the crocuses are starting to shoot out of the ground.  That is a good sign that spring is not that far off.  For those of you that are living in the northern hemisphere, how does it look for you?  Is spring any nearer for you??

Meantime, my cold has come back, or perhaps its another strain, after all there are up to 200 different viruses that can cause the common cold.  I bought a bottle of Barbados rum (Mount Gay is my favourite)  on my way home this evening and have made another hot toddy (or grog as I call it) to help ward off the virus and sweat it out in bed overnight.  I hope that everyone is feeling well, certainly better than I am, as we start another weekend.  Have an awesome weekend, guys! - V

No comments: